There are two easy steps to becoming a volunteer at PAWS:
Step 1: Complete A Volunteer Application
Please review the special considerations listed below, then complete your Centre County PAWS Volunteer Application online today!
- Community Service Volunteers
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Special Needs Volunteers
- Youth Volunteers
- Adult Volunteer Application
- Youth Volunteer Application - Where youth opportunities are available at PAWS, the minimum age is 13 years old. Youth volunteers must be accompanied by a responsible, trained adult at all times. Both the adult and the youth volunteer must fill out a volunteer application.
Step 2: Preregister for a Training Date
Once you have filled out your application, your next step is to review the volunteer areas below and then register for a training class from our training calendar for the respective area. Please see the information below on how to preregister for the training that you're interested in attending.
- Cat Care Volunteer Training Information
- Cat Adoption Helper Volunteer Training Information
- Dog Care Volunteer Training Information
- Dog Adoption Helper Volunteer Training Information
- Front Desk Training Information
- Training for Other Volunteer Opportunities
A calendar of upcoming volunteer training classes can be found here: