Centre County PAWS will be holding our 3rd Annual PAWS Patio Party on Saturday, August 26, 2023!
Time: 5:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Location: On the grounds of Centre County PAWS - 1401 Trout Road, State College, PA 16801
Tickets are $85.00 per person and include:
- Appetizers and Buffet Dinner catered by Hoag's Catering
- Ice Cream from Penn State Berkey Creamery
- Specialty cocktails and mocktails from Big Spring Spirits
- Wine from Mt. Nittany Winery
- Beer from Voodoo Craft Brewery
- Live entertainment by John Cimino
- Meet and greets with adoptable cats and dogs
In addition to our in-person activities, we will have an online silent auction and raffle! Even if you can’t make it to the event in person, you can still bid on items or purchase raffle tickets.
Raffle: Raffle tickets are on sale now for a chance to win one of four fabulous prizes!
- A trip for two to stay in the luxurious Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast for four nights in Cape May, New Jersey. This package includes daily breakfast and nightly wine and cheese hour along with gift cards to Cape May Brewery and The Cricket Club. Package is valued at $1,600 and does not expire.
- Four tickets to the Penn State versus Michigan Game on November 11, 2023 complete with parking.
- An Entertainment Package valued at $300
- A Mystery Box raffle item!
Please scroll to the bottom of the page and login or register to purchase raffle tickets. Click "Login/Register" from the top navigation menu or scroll to the bottom of the page and login or register to purchase raffle tickets. Click on the raffle ticket "more/buy" tab and then click the "purchase" button. You can also click on the details button to learn more information about the experience! Once purchased, your information will be automatically entered to win the prize package. You do not have to be present at the event to win the raffle prize.
Silent auction: Our silent auction featuring a variety of amazing items and experiences to bid on will open at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 15. The auction will close at 8:00 p.m. Saturday, August 26. Click “Online Auction and Raffle Preview” from the top navigation menu or scroll to the bottom of the page to see a preview of some of the items that will be available!
Important Information: You must be registered on the site or have purchased event tickets to be able to bid on items or purchase raffle tickets. The winners will be announced during our in-person live event and on social media. You do not have to be present at the event in order to win any of the auction items or the raffle prize.