Our low-cost clinics are open to all Pennsylvania residents. We encourage Centre County residents to seek assistance using our voucher program, allowing more spaces in our clinics for out-of-county animals. Clinics are announced on this website and our Facebook page.
To participate in a clinic, you must pre-register and pre-pay (checks must be made payable to Centre County PAWS). Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-ins are not accepted at the clinics. Animals as young as eight weeks old who weight at least two pounds are eligible for the clinics.
Upcoming clinic dates:
- Monday, November 5, 2018 at Allegheny Spay/Neuter Clinic of Centre Hall, 2451 General Potter Highway, Centre Hall. This low-cost clinic is open to both cats and dogs who are at least 8 weeks old and who weigh at least 2 pounds. Rabies vaccines and distemper vaccines are included in the cost of the clinic. It is available to all Pennsylvania residents. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited, particularly for female dogs.
Pre-registration including payment and the application form is required. You will receive email or telephone confirmation one week prior to the clinic. We do not accept requests to reserve space without payment and the application form. Please send application form and payment to
Centre County PAWS
Attention Spay/Neuter Clinic
1401 Trout Road, State College, PA 16801
or stop by PAWS to register in-person on Saturdays and Sundays 11 am to 4 pm, Mondays and Wednesdays 5 pm to 7 pm, or Tuesdays 11 am to 2 pm.
|Up to 30 pounds||$70||$80|
|Over 70 pounds||$150||$200|
These prices include a rabies vaccine and a distemper vaccine. There is no discount if the vaccines are not needed. Options at the owner's discretion are:
- Flea treatment - $8 (mandatory if fleas are evident)
- Microchip - $40
- Additional pain medication - $14 for cats, $14-35 for dogs depending on weight of dog
- Combo test for cats - $38.25
Payment for the cost of the surgery is due with the clinic application. Any optional costs are due at check-in on the day of the clinic at the latest.
Please call (814) 237-8722, line 5 to register, or download and complete the clinic application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. The application deadline is 1 week prior to a clinic. Applicants will be contacted the week of the clinic with more information.
You Can Help PAWS
- By telling your friends, family, and neighbors the importance of spaying and neutering.
- By reserving spay/neuter funds for people who truly need assistance.