Our low-cost clinics are open to all Pennsylvania residents. We encourage Centre County residents to seek assistance using our voucher program, allowing more spaces in our clinics for out-of-county animals. Clinics are announced on this website and our Facebook page.
To participate in a clinic, you must pre-register and pre-pay (checks must be made payable to Centre County PAWS). Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-ins are not accepted at the clinics. Animals as young as eight weeks old who weight at least two pounds are eligible for the clinics.
Upcoming clinic dates:
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at Allegheny Spay/Neuter Clinic of Centre Hall, 2451 General Potter Highway, Centre Hall. This low-cost clinic is open to both cats and dogs who are at least 8 weeks old and who weigh at least 2 pounds. Rabies vaccines and distemper vaccines are included in the cost of the clinic. It is available to all Pennsylvania residents. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited, particularly for female dogs.
Pre-registration including payment is required. You will receive email or telephone confirmation one week prior to the clinic. Please send registration form and payment to
Centre County PAWS
Attention Spay/Neuter Clinic
1401 Trout Road, State College, PA 16801
or stop by PAWS to register in-person on Saturdays and Sundays 11 am to 4 pm, Mondays and Wednesdays 5 pm to 7 pm, or Tuesdays 11 am to 2 pm.
|Up to 30 pounds||$70||$80|
|Over 70 pounds||$150||$200|
These prices include a rabies vaccine and a distemper vaccine. There is no discount if the vaccines are not needed. Options at the owner's discretion are:
- Flea treatment - $8 (mandatory if fleas are evident)
- Microchip - $40
- Additional pain medication - $14 for cats, $14-35 for dogs depending on weight of dog
- Combo test for cats - $38.25
Payment for the cost of the surgery is due with the clinic application. Any optional costs are due at check-in on the day of the clinic at the latest.
Please call (814) 237-8722, line 5 to register, or download and complete the clinic application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. The application deadline is 1 week prior to a clinic. Applicants will be contacted the week of the clinic with more information.
You Can Help PAWS
- By telling your friends, family, and neighbors the importance of spaying and neutering.
- By reserving spay/neuter funds for people who truly need assistance.
Spay/Neuter Contact Information
Phone: (814) 237-8722 extension 5